በቧንቧ ላይ ያለውን ፍሳሽ መከላከል
Prevention of leakage at pipefittings
In hydraulic system, both metal pipe joint and hosefittings are prone to leakage. For the sleeve type pipefittings, mostly due to the pipeline by a larger external force or impact force, the sleeve loose or pipe end deformation caused by leakage, should check whether the sleeve is out of round, there is no defect edge, pipe end is intact and the clamping degree of the sleeve nut, at the same time to eliminate the external force of the pipeline. For flaring type pipefittings, mostly due to excessive flaring, quality does not meet the requirements or multiple disassembly, resulting in flaring deformation or cracks caused by leakage, at this time, the front end can be cut off for flaring again. If the top pressure of the male and female cone is used for sealing, the leakage is mostly due to the damage of the two cones, and the cone can be ground with abrasive sand. In cases where "о" ring is used to seal against the face or outer diameter, leakage causes are as follows :"о" Ring aging or deformation caused by leakage; (о) "Shape ring assembly is not in place, making the connection between two planes uneven or "о" shape ring cut causing leakage; (о) "Leakage caused by insufficient elastic deformation of uncompacted ring;" (о) "Leakage caused by deep ring stopper groove. For this, a new "о" profile ring with the same outer diameter and a thicker cross section shall be selected, or the sealing plane with check slot may be cut or ground to reduce the check slot depth and provide sufficient elastic deformation for the "о" profile ring (compression shall generally be between 0.35 and 0.65mm). For the use of oil resistant rubber board, wool felt, mild steel board, combined sealing gasket or sealant pipefittings leakage, no matter what the material, should first check whether the seal is damaged, deformation, aging and roughness is too large, and then take the corresponding measures.
Precautions for installation of high-pressure rubber hose fittings
(1) The hose can not be excessively bent or bent at the root when it is moving or at rest. At least 1.5 times the diameter of the hose should be bent;
(2) The rubber hose should not be pulled too tight when moving to the extreme position, and should be relatively relaxed;
(3) try to avoid the torsion deformation of rubber hose;
(4) the hose should be as far away from the thermal radiation components as possible, and the insulation board should be necessary.
(5) The external damage of the hose should be avoided, such as long-term friction with the surface of the component in use;
(6) If the weight of the rubber hose causes excessive deformation, there should be support parts.